We thank you for the opportunity to work with you and your family!
- no cancellation fee: all we ask for is a 60 day notice to cancel, so we can provide your tenant(s) with all the required information/changes
- professional service: you will be in direct contact with your property manager/Realtor®, no call center or answering service. this applies to your tenant(s) as well
- no sales clause: if you wish to sell your investment property we will not force you to use us…we want to earn that opportunity! yes, the clause that you are required to use a certain brokerage to sell your home (while under their property management contract) is in a lot of property management contracts
- the right tenant(s): we want the same thing you want; the right tenant(s) make our job easy, so we work hard to make sure we find the best tenant(s).
- prompt responses: we will respond to you in a timely manner. not only to you, but to your tenant as well. “unresponsive” is one of the top complaints from landlord(s) and tenant(s). we will respond in a timely manner…why? we believe a happy tenant tends to renew; a tenant that wants to renew pays rent on time and takes care of the property; a renewal reduces vacancy. on time rent + well-maintained property + less vacancy = happy client!
- no out-of-pocket expenses: all fees/charges will be taken from rent (property management fee, service/maintenance invoices, etc)
- no hidden charges, vendor mark ups, etc: our pricing is up-front and simple. we do not have hidden costs and we do not mark up or receive any compensation from vendor invoices.
- owner portal: 24/7 access to your documents
- direct deposit: rents will be electronically deposited directly to your account each month
- trusted vendors: we get our vendors the same way you found us, through referrals! our vendors are trusted in our own homes. if you have a vendor that you trust, we would love to talk to them!
Below you will find some helpful links, but please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.